How does this work?
A rights managed image, illustration or video is a one-time use for your campaign. The image is priced accordingly on how you plan on using it.
• Is it for print or web or broadcast or digital?
Or all of the above?
• How long do you plan on using it?
• What region do you plan on using it?
• You can request “exclusivity” which means reserving the use of the image for the duration of your project and you can control that the image is not used during the period you specify, this means the pricing will be higher. This is great for big campaigns or launches.
Rights-managed stock includes traditionally licensed images, with prices based on specific uses and offering the option of exclusivity.
Royalty-free stock pricing is based on the size of an image
(in pixels) and includes broad usage categories, sometimes with limits, such as time, on their use. There is no option for exclusivity.
You can use the pricing calculator or you can call us directly and we will help you find the right price and usage.
Phone: 323 388 5608
How do I do a search?
Type your search words into the Search Field.
Best search practices: use words that describe what you are looking for
Register for these benefits:
• Build unlimited custom light boxes and share the link with your staff/clients
• Faster checkout with your saved order preferences
• More advanced search options
• You can download watermarked comp images
Location: “outdoor farm, plants, sunlight”
People: “man, woman, senior, teen”
Place: “dispensary, farm, kitchen, outdoor, indoor, studio”
things: “bud, leaf, stem, pipe, joint, plate, bowl, hash oil, wax, shatter”
How do I purchase an image?
• From the Image preview click on PRICE
• Choose the license you wish to purchase for the image
• Click ADD TO BASKET
• Image(s) will be added to your cart, you will be able to edit your purchases before buying
• You can also select the image(s) from your light box. Click on LIGHTBOXES in the upper right hand corner then click on the light box you want to view.
• You can view the images in your cart anytime by clicking on CART in the upper right corner.
• Click CHECK OUT
• Select your payment choice.
• You will then receive a confirmation email and you can view your order in MY ORDERS
• You can download your image or choose to have your multiple images in a ZIP folder
How do I download a purchased image?
You can download once you have purchased an image from MY IMAGES page that you will find in the drop down menu under the MY INFO in the upper right of the screen
• Commercial usage: Our images are model released.
• Releases are held and release information provided by the individual photographers and Stock Pot Images is not responsible for the information they attach to their images.
• Editorial usage: is for non-commercial, non-promotional use only.
Pornographic, defamatory or otherwise unlawful use of Licensed Material is strictly prohibited, whether directly or in context, or juxtaposition with other material or subject. Licensee shall also
comply with any applicable regulations and/or industry codes.
Licensee may not make the Licensed Material available in a manner intended to allow or invite a third party to download, extract, redistribute or access the Licensed Material as a standalone file.
nless additional rights are stipulated in the Rights and Restrictions or granted pursuant to a separate license agreement, Editorial Licensed Material may not be used for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising use. For clarification, in this Agreement use of Licensed Material in an "editorial" manner means use relating to events that are newsworthy or of public interest and expressly excludes any advertorial sections (i.e. sections or supplements in relation to which Licensee receives a fee from a third-party advertiser or sponsor).
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RIGHTS MANAGED LICENSING AGREEMENT
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ROYALTY FREE LICENSING AGREEMENT